BIONNALE is the biggest networking event for life sciences and healthcare industries in the German capital region.
Stay informed with the latest developments in life sciences!
Representatives from academia and industry attend the annual life
sciences event in Berlin to identify, engage and start strategic
relationships. The networking character is one strength of BIONNALE with
more than 900 attendees from over 20 countries in 2019.
Be part of BIONNALE 2021 and use informative talks and new contacts
for your business.
BIONNALE 2021 is closely interlinked with Charité BIH Entrepreneurship Summit (CBES).
We look forward to meeting you online in Berlin!
What to expect?
- Conference program with insights into current life sciences issues and developments
- Matchmaking opportunities with an organized and web-based matchmaking system
- Cooperation and venture track including tech-based company and academic presentations
- Virtual industry exhibition to present your products and services
- BIONNALE Speed Lecture Award
Wednesday, 12 May 2021
BIONNALE 2021 will be a virtual event.
Who will be attending?
Companies and research institutions from the region and beyond looking for co-development or joint research opportunities - Startups with new ideas and innovative approaches - Investors on the corporate, institutional and VC sides and other stakeholders.